Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'diet' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is healthy eating lifestyle?

A balanced diet is important because your organs and tissues need proper nutrition to work effectively. Without good nutrition, your body i…

Started by dharani dharu

0 Aug 28

Can Type 2 diabetes be controlled by diet?

Good glycemic control (that is, keeping sugar/carbohydrate intake low so blood sugar isn't high) can prevent long-term complications of typ…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 27

What foods cause high blood pressure?

The protein in eggs could help reduce blood pressure by acting in the body the same way an ACE (angiotensin-converting-enzyme) inhibitor, a…

Started by dharani dharu

0 Aug 21

https://ketodietsplan.com/keto-ultra-diet/

Ketogenic diet pill can empower you to get results! Hence, today, our keto ultra diet isroutine Diet Pills Review will see whether this con…

Started by Orville Vance

0 Aug 21

Why am I always tired and have no energy?

If you have made lifestyle changes to do with your physical activity, diet, stress levels, and sleep but still feel tired all the time, the…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 21

Does pineapple and cucumber help lose weight?

Women are more likely to gain excess weight loss, especially deep inside the belly, as they go through perimenopause and into menopause. Th…

Started by dharani dharu

0 Aug 18

What can you not eat on a vegan diet?

According to Science Daily, Chitosan, a bacteria-fighting compound derived from shrimp and crab shells, has made its way into spray-on pres…

Started by dharani dharu

0 Aug 18

Is butter bad for diabetics?

Blue Tortillas May Help Dieters And Diabetics. ... They also found that the bluetortillas had 20% more protein than white. The glycæmic ind…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 18

Is milk good for fat loss?

Some beans and other legumes can be beneficial for weight loss. This includes lentils, black beans, kidney beans and some others. These foo…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Aug 18

When should I eat flax seeds to lose weight?

Not only did Flaxseeds speed up intestinal transit, but they also increased stool frequency and stool weight in both normal and constipated…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Aug 18

RSS

© 2019   Created by JUST MY OPINION.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service